Saturday, August 2, 2008

sat:
hmmm i went out with kf n benson(my bros)
den ate n stuff, took bus to bugis..
ate our dinner den tryin to go haji lane..
wa.. damn diff to find laa..
so nvm.. went to bussorah street..
i noe there better as i went there be4..
hhaas.. den we still took a few wrong advices n got ourselves lost..
den in e end.. finally found it..
went in to sisha.. zZz.. it was bored..
no atmosphere n everythin..
den e fan so strong.. cant do any "Os"
hhaas.. den our drinks..
hhaas.. mine was e best amongst them all..
mine was a yougurt drink mixed with milk..
but it was totally yougurt.. not bad actually..
benson's fresh fruit punch taste like onli watermelon blended..
den kf's tasted like malaysia's chewing gum..
totally disgusting los!! OMG..
anw though din enjoy e sisha.. enjoyed their company..
reali funny(lotsa man talk)
hhaas.. den after tat we went to meet zhi wen..
hhaas.. erm den we pei benson take mrt back to amk..
but kf, zw n me took to yck mrt..
now this festival, my mum banned me from comin back late:(
den we went to buy alcohol n drank at my hse downstairs..
hhaas.. zw so funny.. vommit his whole intestine out..
cause be4 meetin us he drank.. he's friends bday..
drank on an empty stomach..
so he din drink.. me n kf drank onli..
we were smart.. not on empty stomach.. hhaas..
den we all went home..




DEAR:
i'm so sry i couldn't meet you..
as u noe.. my mum now don let me go home late..
no choice.. i missed you lots los..
but at least this e first time i did this onli..
anw, i'm sry.. loveyou k..










~nic^^

No comments: