Thursday, May 8, 2008

fuck it la.. my day today jus sucks big time la..
sigh.. first, go ss remedia.. latest to go in.. nvm..
next, get caught for slpin inside.. den ltr tio kb..
wtf la.. wad is her fuckin prob la.. nb lors..
come in n said " imagine e whole world lyk nicholas"
i was lyk thinkin la.. at least e world will have better ppl right??
at least better den havin tat ass arnd.. wad a waste of our scarce resources..
think abt it.. for her to take transport.. she will probably take e bus with 10more of her..
while its for a bus of 30.. think abt e amount of fuel they have to use??
limited resource cant be waste on her jus lyk tat..
omg.. i have lots more to grumble actually la..
but i mean i will not do it here.. how i cant stand her..
e sight of her jus irritates me so horribly tat i will have nightmares..
jus by thinkin of how she tore e skirt she wore today jus makes me giggle..
every1 must have its limits.. don try to squeeze into sth u cant n tear it..
n in turn make a bloody fool out of yrself.. it jus makes so mani ppl's day..
i hear 100times more complain of her instead of some compliments..
how sad but true.. SHE DESERVES IT..
in my whole life.. she is e onli teach is is so screwed up..
wad a failure in life i must say.. keep boasting abt o levels marker shit..
ohwells.. i shall stop here le.. cant stand it anymore..
n jus to add on to it.. i had reali bad gastric after recess till 3..
damn sucks.. but thanks my dear for buyin me panadol..
though she forced me to eat it la.. but reali loveyou.. thanks..
den all e buses i wait for took so long to come.. late for everythin lors..






hmmm i dunoo why i did tat my dear..
my mood jus changed.. some reasons i suppose..
but i also duno why i reacted to it this way..
its wierd.. reali reali wierd la.. don reali understand..
thanks for caring abt me so much.. loves*
thanks for stayin close by me.. sigh..
but im not feeling alright today.. reali not gd..















~nic^^

No comments: