Wednesday, May 28, 2008

omg.. my blogg.. im gonna pump blood into u soon ya?!?
nowadays lyk always v busy lyk tat lors..
anw, spend my bday with my dearest gal..
it wad fun, love.. don worry ya?? it was great.. jus short time onli..
anw, i got too many things to say n stuff till i duno where to begin..
so i jus write abt a few days bahs..
hmmm yest was lyk super bad.. had maths remedia den bio..
bio was kinda borin though.. cause i was tired n e air-conditioned room was great!!
yea.. anw, after tat i went to meet kf n benson..
kf bought a phone.. n after meetin them n do my stuff den i went to meet my gal..
den after tat we took her dogs out for a walk..
n guess wad?? it was late le.. so we decided to go back le..

den guess wad?? i dropped my phone into e lake..
damn sad la.. jus got my phone in lyk 2mnth plus onli la..
n stuff la.. its sad to lose my phone la.. but saw sth far worst den tat..
actually i couldn't believe it de la.. but wad it is.. it is a fact..
so yea.. got depressed n stuff lors.. yea.. but wadeva la..
i duno wad i m supposed to do, say n stuff la..
i will jus keep mum la i suppose..




my dear:
i have spent so much time with u these few weeks n stuff lors..
its reali great.. im sure n v v certain abt tat..
i love u lots.. talk abt u in e next post..
loveyou my dear..




~nic^^

No comments: