Friday, June 20, 2008

my gal~
you noe?!? it's been abt 4 months tat we have been tgt..
u wna noe sth?? it's e best-est n most rewardin part of my life..
i duno.. feel lyk i have reali lived fully for these days..
i feel tat u r a part of me.. u noe.. cant be seperated at all!!
so stuck tgt.. n to tell you, i actually love it a lot!!
it is so great to jus have you by my side all day long..
actually blissful n rewardin i must say.. never been greater!!
life for me in these 4months is reali great!!
never been much better.. i wan this to remain n stay for eternity!!
seriously i'm reali contented for havin you.. best thing tat happened..
i don care if any1 has any negative comments abt you..
u r jus e best to me.. wad they ever tell me will never get into my ear!!
n anw, i doubt there is much ppl with negative comments abt you..
n e trip to www with dear, aunty n her cuzzie was great!!
hhaas.. enjoyed it a lot.. i mean lyk..
everythin i do,it's great jus lyk havin e companionship of mylove..
so, wad more can i ever ask for?!? hhaas..
I JUS LOVE MY GF!! SHE IS E BEST..
U HAVE TO BELIEVE ME ON THIS..


*with lotsa love!!










~nic^^

No comments: