Wednesday, June 11, 2008

tues:
went out with kf n benson!! hhaas.. funn n funny ppl..
we all looked lyk gays laa.. for wadever thing we will ever do..
gettin stares n funny looks from e crowd was kinda wierd though..
i don reali care though.. we r all attached already laa!!!
n i m v sure we all treasure it.. at least i noe i do!! hhaas..
ohwells.. we watched narnia.. yea!! i was great.. told by so mani ppl..
especially my gal.. left a v big impact on me though..
yea.. kf had to go to e toilet.. he held onto his bladder n stuff..
hhaas.. was reali funny.. we also did annoy him pretty much though..
den we slack at my hsedownstairs n played ball n stuff..
anw, im certain tat my hse's swimmin pool is great..
for wad i did to benson n kf.. hhaas.. was definately fun..
i had a chance to taste my medicine.. was FUN, BUT!! TIRING INDEED!!
den kf decided to stay at my hse.. zZz.. tmr he wan me to train him in bball..
den we did mani things.. n finally reached my hse at lyk 1120??
it's lyk long since i reached home early laa..
we did our stuff n when we were playin cards!! there's a roach which ran out..
OMG.. first time my hse got roach laa..
damn scary.. somemore e roach played with kf's leggss.. hhaas..
so funny de lors.. den we went to eat supper at 2plus gg3..
went home at 4?? den slacked den fell aslp le..




gal:
for this past 2days tat i din c you..
i have been missing u lyk a lot a lot..
i swear i will definately treasure u a lot!!
anw, will be meetin soon already.. hhaass..
loves* xOxOxO









~nic^^

No comments: