Friday, March 14, 2008

life has been rather gD for mi these days..
with e companionship of my gal, it's great!!
noth beats this time of my life right now..
i wan it to last.. last last n last plz!!
i noe it will.. i have confidence in us!!
talkin abt it.. jus rmb tat smth happened on thurs..
it was so embarrassing la cn?!? did it at a wrong time..
n guessed wad?@? got discovered.. felt so pai sehh la!!
din noe wad to do.. so kept quiet n feel so embarrassed!!
if there was a hole in e ground i would dig mi whole face inside it..
haha.. oh ya.. n yan jun lent mi her n73!!
den still got sim card inside de.. so gD hoh?!?
sianx.. mi dad confiscate my phone den mi mum still haven buy for mi..
but its ok.. its soon.. i noe it..
the feelin of w910i is around mi hands already..
cool.. i would get e red 1.. quite style..
yest went to or ong de buffet..
did everythin till abt lets say 1040??
den we left his hse already.. went to meet weiyu..
haha.. chatted n everythin till abt 1plus den i went home liao..
haha.. msg-ed with dear till she feel aslp!!
but its okay.. my dear gal, i noe u r tired..
rest well ya?!? i rather u fall aslp instead of mi^^
at least i still can pEii u till u slp..






to my dear gal~
heyy my dear.. i noe u r v tired these few days..
rest well k?? have to get energised to meet mi ltr..
haha.. i will be waitin to meet u..
*whispers* i loveya.. till e end of time..
i already devoted my whole heart to u..
101% no space for any1 le.. don worry..
i noe tat sometimes u think too much right??
but its true.. my love for u will neva change..
i will not make empty promises or wad-so-eva..
i will not say anymore.. let my actions prove it to u k? :)














~nic^^

No comments: