Sunday, April 20, 2008

its been lyk 21hours le..
u said u will do it.. but u din..
i duno wad to do.. i have been waitin for it to appear..
but not once yr name appeared..
but i don wna say anythin..
i don wna give u a feeling tat i m always behind yr back..
v annoying n stuff.. i don lyk to be..
i wna give u space.. though i never had this feeling be4..
at all!! i never have had this kinda v fan lyk tat de feeling..
i reali hate this feeling.. it makes me jus lose all my little confidence i have..
m i a total failure?? u nd space right??
i will give it to u.. i will never expect anythin much..
though i never had.. i will be as lose as u wan me to be..
though tat might not be me anymore..
but if u lyk it.. i will give it to u..
when i read wad u sent yest.. i duno reali got stunned..
i stood rooted to e ground for sometime..
be4 benson woke me up from tat state..
i din tell him why.. i jus kept quiet..
feeling so lost n confused.. i duno was it from a fit of anger??
or wad.. but i will jian tao myself de..
this 21hours plus past, was v miserable..
couldn't stop thinkin.. feel so terrible..
wad do u reali wan from me?? r i tat bad??
m i reali never gd enough for u??
am i?? am i?? am i??
sigh.. i hate this feeling.. makes me feel real lousy..
i have many things i wna tell u..
i reali do.. i can sit down with u to chat 4ever..
is this wad u reali wan??
i will wait, lyk wad u wanted me to do yest..
u told me u will do tat ltr on.. but till now..
i still cant get my phone to make me read a thing tat brightens up my dull life today..
don have to say anythin.. mb a blank 1 might do..
with yr name on it.. i will be v much satisfied..
i never meant wad i always lyk to say abt u..
i onli tryin to play with u onli..
it means noth else lors.. i don think so u r too..
i missyou a lot a lot a lot.. noth can describe tat feeling..





















~nic^^

No comments: