Thursday, April 24, 2008

WOOTS!! a blink of an eye, n its our second month le:):)
lols.. first up, i gotta thank you my dear..
for e lovely present u gave to me.. hhaas..
love it a lot.. lols.. c le i was so touched lors..
n thanks for e lovely card u wrote for me..
hhaas.. hope u love my present too^^
gorilla LOVES piggy..
hhaas.. this will always be a v sweet memory..
tat is engraved deep into my heart..
n it will never be removed ever..


the dinner at ichiban was great..
e food was not bad.. plus most importantly,
i have u by my side all e time:):)
thanks a lot love..
onli tat we din get enough time tgt yest..
but its okay.. treasured e time we had tgt..





i will be there for u always..
i will hold yr hand n stroll all through e beach..
sit under an oat tree n enjoy e brightest moon ever..
will be always there for u when u nd me^^








~nic^^

No comments: