Thursday, April 17, 2008

wed, after sch dear came to my hse..
hhaas. she was kinds sick..
i wna do my job as her bf to take care of her..
hhaas.. guess wad?!? i cooked for her okays?!?
its so cool.. hhaas.. haven reali cooked for my gf be4..
i cooked spegetti for her to eat..
i was so scared tat it wasn't nice..
but she said tat was nice..
duno its to encourage me de or real de..
but i eat think tat it tasted okays..
i first cook cant expect so much ma..
hhaas.. enjoyed yr company my gal..
hhaas.. den later at abt 8plus we studied..
cool right?!? did productive work lors..
little time but did a lot..





thurs, i waited for dear for dance..
wanted to work with joshua in class de..
did a bit.. den he wanted to play catchin with me n mubarak..
sounds childish right?!? but its damn fun lors!!
hhaas.. tired after playin tat..
den while waitin for e time to pass, we played hangman..
tat was reali fun also.. hhaas..
so lucky.. joshua got to meet sj in e end also..
hhaas..



dear:
dear.. it was okay abt it okay??
don worry.. i m not reali angry or wad okays?!?
so don worry.. hhaas.
loves*









~nic^^

No comments: